[Milton-L] Update on Gary Stringer

Paul Parrish p-parrish at tamu.edu
Sun Sep 5 20:30:37 EDT 2004

Like others, I appreciate the update from Jameela regarding USM.  As the
head of English at Texas A&M, allow me to say that we are very happy to
have Gary and the Donne Variorum project here.  Of course, we are immensely
sorry for the trouble he and his colleagues have had to endure, but he has
been welcomed here as a valued senior colleague.  I have every reason to
believe that he and the project will thrive in his new academic home.

Paul Parrish