[Milton-L] death in Eden.

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Mon Nov 22 09:18:05 EST 2004

Dear Peter, Carol, and everyone,
I have another question and a remark.  What is the difference between our
actual world and the post-lapsarian world, admittedly the latter portrayed
fictionally?  Doesn't fiction portray reality?  Milton thought so, because
he wrote Books 10-12 to illustrate human history as a post-lapsarian world.
Also, Peter, Death exists within the gates of Hell, not outside of them,
certainly not in Eden before Satan entered it.
Chao,
Salwa