[Milton-L] Purdue, April 1-3, the problem of evil and paradiselost reading

Duran, Angelica ADuran at sla.purdue.edu
Mon Nov 22 07:52:09 EST 2004

Dear Salwa,

I am indeed planning on taping the reading, especially because we have our Theater Department reading Book 2, and one of them volunteered because he already has some of the Satan speeches memorized.  But, I do not want to commit myself to it because I do not know how well it will turn out.  If the quality is good enough, I will make it available for teaching purposes.  Thank you for asking.

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Assistant Professor
English Department