[Milton-L] Purdue, April 1-3, the problem of evil and paradise lost reading

Duran, Angelica ADuran at sla.purdue.edu
Thu Nov 18 13:54:02 EST 2004

Dear Cynthia,

There you go: you have already helped.  I am famous (infamous?) for forgetting the camera.  Luckily, I did remember it for when my robust Purdue baseball team member dressed up as the Dark Lady for our Shakespearean sonnet recitation.  I have just written "REMEMBER CAMERA" on my calendar.

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Assistant Professor
English Department