[Milton-L] Purdue, April 1-3, the problem of evil and paradise lost reading

Duran, Angelica ADuran at sla.purdue.edu
Thu Nov 18 13:04:48 EST 2004

Dear scholars,

It has been encouraging and informative to hear about Paradise Lost readings that some of you have coordinated.  On April 1 and 3, 2005, I will be coordinating my first Paradise Lost marathon reading in conjunction with a conference entitled "The Problem of Evil" sponsored by the Purdue English and Philsophy Program.  Please see the website <http://www.sla.purdue.edu/academic/idis/phil%2Dlit/problem_of_evil.htm>.  You can click on the links to find out information about the Paradise Lost reading.

If you plan on "coming to the cornfields" as they say around here -- at my grad school Stanford they used to say "coming to the farm" -- please do tell me so you can join in or at least join me for the various gatherings we will have on those days.  If you have held a reading, please, please, PLEASE tell me if there is anything that I should keep in mind.

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Assistant Professor
English Department