[Milton-L] Best extract of Paradise Lost

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Sun Nov 14 09:36:27 EST 2004

Carol's question is a good one, Alexandra.  If you can think of any
specific parameters that'd be helpful.  The facet of PL that seems to
get the most attention, however -- especially from non-Miltonists -- is
Milton's depiction of Satan.  So perhaps the first three books?  But
even this is pretty large, and I suspect you're probably looking for
something like 20-50 lines.  What did you have in mind?

Jim