[Milton-L] Best extract of Paradise Lost

Dr. Carol Barton cbartonphd at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 14 09:16:47 EST 2004

Interesting in what respect, Alexandra? It would be helpful if you identified the reason for your inquiry and the level of your studies. (Are you an undergraduate or graduate student, a professor, or an independent scholar?) Your question is a very general one, and since it is a matter of personal preference, it is not easy to answer. (Some of us might be tempted to respond, "All of them!")

Best to all,

Carol Barton