[Milton-L] Blue Plaque Progress

Larisa Kocic larisa_kocic at msn.com
Fri Nov 5 09:53:19 EST 2004

Dear Carol,

Regardless of how much it takes, you have done a great job and set an
example for me. As it is, I would rather call you the „troubling
widower” amongst the unjust judges than simply a toiler in the vineyard.
Hopefully those in charge will hasten to erect the plaque lest by your
continual application you weary them :)

With respect,

Larisa.