[Milton-L] Update on Query: Good scans of Blake illustrations

Nancy Charlton n.charlton at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 15:32:11 EST 2004

I too appreciated the round-up of Blake sites. I'd be grateful for
references to any site that has Milton-related images and/or sound files,
particularly if they are in the public domain. I'm mulling over putting
together a project that would utilize such images. You'll hear more if it
comes to realization!

Thanks,

Nancy Charlton
Proud owner of a cat whose friends dubbed her "Milton"
after I read a passage from PL (V.205-208) as a blessing
over a meal I hosted.