[Milton-L] Update on Query: Good scans of Blake illustrations

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Mon Mar 29 17:19:42 EST 2004

Thanks to Henry Limouze, James Rovira, Jason Bostick, and John Geraghty, all of
whom have suggested the William Blake archive.

I'll ask my colleague if he has checked this site.  I thought he had already
exhausted all web possibilities for what he needed, but it may be that this one
was off the scopes.  I'll let you know if he has further needs.

I'll also suggest to him, of course, that he see the Tom's great photos at
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~milton/milton_photos_2004/index.html (and of course
the Milton Reading Room at http://www.dartmouth.edu/~milton/ and also Tom
Geraghty's digitized 1674 edition of _Paradise Lost_ at
http://www.johngeraghty.com/Literature/Texts/Milton/P_Lost_1674/ (how rich we
are!) but I think he's pretty focused on Blake right now.

(Maybe he'd like to borrow one of my great MTSU Milton tee shirts?)

Cheers,

Jameela

--
Jameela Lares