[Milton-L] Query: Good scans of Blake illustrations

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Mon Mar 29 13:28:18 EST 2004

A colleague of mine was hoping to find good reproductions of Blake's Milton
illustrations on line but has had no luck.  He wants to use them to make color
transparencies for an undergraduate lecture next week.  Apparently nothing he
found on a search engine was of a high enough resolution for his purposes.  If
anyone happens to have good downloadable files you don't mind sharing for this
purpose--I presume copyright for a one-time class situation is not an
issue--might you send me a sample?  Alternatively, there may be a website my
colleague's overlooked, so URLs would also be useful.

Thanks much,

Jameela
--
Jameela Lares