[Milton-L] Forum notify

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Mar 28 09:02:05 EST 2004

gilliaca at jmu.edu wrote:

> Nothing is foolproof, and the vandals who invent these things
> keep coming up with new things as fast as the defensive
> programmers can block them,

I'll say. Three posts containing a virus were sent to the ISU faculty a
few days ago -- the address was the address of the person who is in
charge of isu computing and from whom _real_ warnings always come. They
did not have a subject line however, and I think most faculty deleted
them rather than followed directions. So if the person (address) in
charge of stopping viruses gets spoofed . . . .

Carrol