[Milton-L] Forum notify

Creamer, Kevin kcreamer at richmond.edu
Fri Mar 26 17:24:59 EST 2004

Nancy,

Richmond's network does have a virus scanner, and should have stripped the
virus from the message.  That said, I'm not going to test that out by
opening the attachment.

In the past, when file attachments were rarely stripped, our network policy
was to send the message on to the recipient in case the message and file
attachment were legitimate (we didn't want things to simply disappear).  I
believe our network services group may reconsider this now that the volume
of spam/virus messages has grown so much.

Kevin.