[Milton-L] St. John and Jeremiah

Jordan, Matthew M.R.Jordan at livjm.ac.uk
Wed Mar 24 20:50:02 EST 2004

Dear Jameela / entire list (whichever this ends up going to!)

Please excuse my baleful incompetence, but how would I forward to you / the list a call for papers on Biblical Exegesis and Natural Philosophy?

Please excuse the freedom with which I presume upon your willingness to help.

Best

Matt Jordan