[Milton-L] CFP: PAMLA Nov 5-7

Andrew Fleck afleck at email.sjsu.edu
Thu Mar 18 16:08:39 EST 2004

Dear Members of Milton-L--

I am gathering abstracts for the Fall 2004 Milton session at PAMLA (Pacific
Ancient and Modern Language Association), an annual conference of the
regional MLA out this way. The conference this year will be held at Reed
College, in Portland Oregon, November 5-7.

The conference is a very cozy little event and is the perfect venue for grad
students or young professors wishing to try out work on Milton. The session
is currently open in focus, so I welcome papers on any topic. Please
consider submitting an abstract or encouraging your graduate students to do
so.

Please send short abstracts to me by email: afleck at email.sjsu.edu or by
snail mail to:Andrew Fleck, English and Comparative Literature, San Jose
State University, San Jose, CA 95192-0090.

Many thanks.

Andrew Fleck