[Milton-L] Thank you: International Milton Congress

Carol Barton cbartonphd at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 14 23:00:21 EST 2004

I think I can speak in behalf of every attendee who was fortunate enough to experience the benefits of Al Labriola's careful and very thoughtful planning, in saying that I thoroughly enjoyed the International Milton Congress, which has just concluded. Exceedingly well done, Professor Labriola, and kudos to your very efficient and most congenial student staff, each member of which was as delightful as he or she was knowlegdeable! Those who have not attempted to coordinate such an event cannot imagine the work that goes into making it a success  . . . thank you, thank you, thank you, all of you, for a most enjoyable experience!

All best wishes,

Carol Barton

---