[Milton-L] Further to Gary Stringer's firing

Dan Knauss tiresias at juno.com
Thu Mar 11 09:59:46 EST 2004

Another option--use PGP encryption software. There are Windows versions
that integrate into MS Outlook.
The International PGP Home Page
(http://www.pgpi.org/products/pgp/versions/freeware/)
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology PGP page
(http://web.mit.edu/network/pgp.html)
PGP Corporation Freeware (http://www.pgp.com/products/freeware.html)