[Milton-L] Milton's use of rhetoric

Lynne1eric at aol.com Lynne1eric at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 11:33:09 EST 2004

Dear Lee,
Thank you so much for your kind reply (particularly as I am such a big fan of
your work!)

A couple of quick apologies while I am writing to you-- the handwritten
section of my scan obviously did not appear in the download-- and I sent you the
last page of the document inadvertently. I do not give this page to my students,
as they are my class notes used for lectures (and have been cribbed from my
favorite articles on the sonnet).

Cheers, and hope to meet you in person at a future Milton conference perhaps!
Lynne Greenberg