[Milton-L] For Jameela Lares: Gary Stringer Dismissed

Steven Bellin steven.bellin at snc.edu
Mon Mar 8 07:35:12 EST 2004

Jameela and others,

As one of Gary's former students--he sat on my dissertation committee at USM--I am shocked and appalled by the university's actions.  I encourage all of us, whether we know Gary personally or not, to follow the course of action Jameela suggests.  Write to the Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning and the newspapers to express your concern.

Steve Bellin
St. Norbert College