[Milton-L] Update on "My Doom" Virus

Dan Knauss tiresias at juno.com
Fri Jan 30 15:11:41 EST 2004

The distribution versions of Linux that cost something are extremely
inexpensive, but you're not forced to buy them to get software
applications. haven't you heard of open source software? (Which is what
Linux is--hence all the different versions.) Thanks to open source, you
can even outfit a Mac or PC with free, quality office suites (and much
else) that are compatible with the mainstream brands. I don't approve of
the devillish worm-spreaders, but I think there is at least a case to be
made for sympathizing with the devil's party if Redmond's
monopolist-monarchist is God. -Dan