[Milton-L] Update on "My Doom" Virus

Dan Knauss tiresias at juno.com
Fri Jan 30 12:46:30 EST 2004

So Bill Gates is God, Windows operating systems are paradise, and the
pro-Linux, anti-SCO faction is pandaemonium?
(For those not aware of the political agenda of "MyDoom," see
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,62058,00.html?tw=wn_techhead_
5) Satan has a good offer in this case--like the Mac OS, Linux is not
only virus-free, it is a free product itself. -Dan Knauss