[Milton-L] Re: bibliographic suggestion

ZámbónéKocic Larisa larisa at galamb.net
Fri Jan 30 13:04:34 EST 2004

I know it's not a problem where you come from, but here it is: namely to get hold of the books needed. So anywhy, as an alternative, I came to appreciate the background material available on www.luminarium.org. They have quite an impressive coverage of wide ranging topics on Medieval, Renaissance and 17th century Literature (each of them separately, of course). Topics range from religion to politics, from travel to apparel, from women to tradition, from economics to science. And a lot of primary sources :-)
That's my tip. Bests, Larisa.