[Milton-L] source

Carol Barton cbartonphd at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 13:07:09 EST 2004

sourceTo which I would reply (not to you, George, but to Professor Frye): then how come he didn't write an elegy on the death of his mother, which occurred in close proximity to the death of King? (I tend to see Lycidas as a covert elegy to her, too, for that reason.) But it might be a good thing to ask your students to ponder, too, Angelica . . . ?

Best,

Carol Barton