[Milton-L] why teach Milton to college students?

Duran, Angelica ADuran at sla.purdue.edu
Mon Jan 26 10:18:47 EST 2004

Hello, Julia Major,

I am interested in hearing what others have to say.

If memory serves me right, there are littered rationales in MLA Approaches to Teaching Milton's Paradise Lost.  You might also be on the lookout for Peter Herman's upcoming Approaches to Teaching Milton's Shorter Poetry and His Prose.

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Assistant Professor
English Department