[Milton-L] help interpret a line

John Leonard jleonadr at uwo.ca
Sun Jan 25 15:51:11 EST 2004

Good point, Jameela.  I shifted the term to "knowledge" because the Tree
is called the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.  But Satan does speak
of Wisdom (9.679, 683, 725), and Eve soon follows suit (9.778, 809).
Maybe the conflation you discern is deliberate on Satan's part.  Thanks
for drawing my attention to it.