[Milton-L] Why sin in Milton's creation?

Rev M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 19 16:46:02 EST 2004

Musacchio's *Fallible Perfection* (with a subtitle that escapes me at
the moment) treats this question exhaustively.

 From the simplest perspective, the question of the subject line strikes
me as forgetful of what story it is Milton is telling, ie, the Fall.
How can one tell that story without including all the necessary
particulars?  Leave out sin, you discard the story Milton is telling.
Discard Milton's story, and he might as well have written pulp romance
novels,
--
Etc,

Rev M J "Mike" Logsdon, Deacon