[Milton-L] Why sin in Milton's creation?

mdanenichols at joimail.com mdanenichols at joimail.com
Mon Jan 19 13:46:44 EST 2004

Thank you, Al, for the reply to my query.  What my shrewd
student has in mind, however, is how came it to Lucifer to
turn away from God?  How did love become misdirected in the
first place?  Does Milton address that in any of his
writings outside of PL, or within it even?  Thank you, Dane

----- Original Message Follows -----