[Milton-L] London research For Kimberly Latta

Stella Revard srevard at siue.edu
Tue Jan 6 20:10:43 EST 2004

The University of London has two residence halls close to the British
Library--Hughes Parry and Canterbury.  I have stayed at both.  The
 accommodation is modest, but cheap--about 23 pounds a night.  The
Email for both is through Hughes Parry--hughesparry at hotmail.com

Real Estate agents such as Banbury Ball let studio flat by the
 week and month.  Endleigh Court is close to the BL and lets flats
 by the week.

You might also try the following website
http//www.LON.AC.UK/accom/vacation.htm

I hope some of this helps.

Stella Revard