[Milton-L] Re: Memorization

Alberto Cacicedo alc at mac.com
Wed Feb 25 22:02:06 EST 2004

And if they remember that Never, never, never, never, never is iambic
pentameter, they'll do really well in scansion :p

How they'll do by memorizing some of the others depends on who hears
them reciting.  Of a couple of the lines I wouldn't recommend viva voce
readings in my neighborhood, personal or social.

Alberto Cacicedo
Albright College