[Milton-L] Memorization

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Mon Feb 23 20:53:29 EST 2004

I'm using work in a slightly different sense -- not by way of physical
effort for physical participation, but by way of my own
emotional/personal participation in the service, so that it "means"
something to me (following the concerns expressed about memorization).
In other words, meaning isn't easily transparent/available either
through liturgy or something more formless.  I need to "put myself into
it."

Funny quotation from your Friend.

Jim