[Milton-L] teaching practices and memorization

DianaBenet at aol.com DianaBenet at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 17:47:52 EST 2004

Dear Roy: This has nothing to do with teaching practices, but I saw your name
& rmemberd 2 things I wanted to tell you: first thanks for writing to the
French guy. He emailed asking if I'd read proposals & of course I said yes. I
cdn't think of a way that wasn't too crass to ask him if this meant I was on some
cmtee or other (for purposes of getting credit from my dept & more
importantly getting money for travel), but we'll see.
The other thing: did you see the lovely review your compact Milton book got
in I think it's the latest RenQ?  Good press. If you haven't seen it, let me
know & the next time I'm in NY, I'll xerox it for you.xxxDiana