[Milton-L] Memorization

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Mon Feb 23 15:53:45 EST 2004

Thanks much for reminding me of that -- yes, there was Bible
memorization among the young and youth groups, and of course the
memorization of worship songs, which didn't happen by design, simply by
repetition week after week after week after week after week...

But both these are different from the memorization required for a highly
liturgical church service.  It's a very different attitude/experience.

Jim