[Milton-L] Memorization

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Mon Feb 23 15:00:08 EST 2004

Thanks much for sharing the experience.  I've come at it from both
angles.  I see it as work either way -- in a church that employs set
liturgy, I find I have to work to put myself into it, and it tends to
move by me faster than I'm able to do that (this is probably a function
of my lack of recent experience, though).  In a church that doesn't, I
still have to work, but have more time.  But then, there's AW Tozer's
observation about the non-liturgical service: it still has a liturgy,
just not a very good one.

Jim