[Milton-L] Memorization

Duran, Angelica ADuran at sla.purdue.edu
Mon Feb 23 14:34:28 EST 2004

	Now I have read it: thank you for alerting me and others to it.  Unlike with Satan's return from the world to hell, her path-breaking will not make it much easier to follow for the unfortunate who should speak up, at least in the immediate future.

	It will help in the long run because you, Carrol Cox, have helped it not remain silent.