[Milton-L] teaching practices

laurie johnson laurie.johnson1 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 20 13:17:09 EST 2004

teaching practicesI think (having done this just last week) that writing "19" in front of a date is a throw back to the habit of writing "19" in front of the year, something we were all doing until just 4 years ago. I don't know about, but I name three files "Jan 1994," "Feb 1994," and "March 1994." So, it may have just been one of those slips. I think half credit seems fair.