[Milton-L] memorizing dates

Duran, Angelica ADuran at sla.purdue.edu
Sun Feb 22 16:40:57 EST 2004

Hello, colleagues,

For my undergraduate Milton classes, I have an obstacle course designed for the express objective of having students "never, ever forget the narrative structure of Paradise Lost."  Four of the duties involve reciting 10-15 lines of the invocations to Books 1, 3, 7, 9. . . as fast as you can, so that the next "agon" can complete his or her duties.

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Assistant Professor
English Department