[Milton-L] memorizing dates

Rose Williams rwill627 at cox.net
Sun Feb 22 13:18:16 EST 2004

This technique also has another advantage-- what we write carefully, we
internalize -- it tends to become part of us. (Yes, there is some research
on that somewhere, but my house is being remodeled and I can't find
anything. I speak mostly from personal experience with my Latin students'
writing out vocabulary).
BTW, I envy you your association with Douglas Bush. I know him only from his
writings, but I admire him greatly.
Rose Willams