[Milton-L] teaching practices

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Fri Feb 20 13:01:55 EST 2004

If the decade and year were correct on almost all or all answers, but
the century was incorrect, I'd ask the student personally during which
century Milton published his work (without mentioning the error).  If
the student is correct, I'd give full credit for the answers, assuming
it was just a momentary lapse.  If the student is incorrect, I'd mark
all incorrect answers as incorrect.

But I think I tend to be a bit soft.

Jim