[Milton-L] Milton Photos

Thomas H. Luxon thomas.h.luxon at Dartmouth.EDU
Sat Feb 7 15:19:15 EST 2004

Dear Milton-L Folks,

I have received quite a number of responses about the pictures I
posted.  It appears people would like to see and download the pictures,
but there are lots of concerns about inbox overloads, fears of
attachments, and other problems.

The best solution recommended by people is a website.  Because I am not
sure that I want these as part of the Milton Reading Room, I have made
them their own website, at least for the time being.  You can see them
at

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~milton/milton_photos_2004/index.html

These photos are severely reduced in quality, of course, but they are
just fine for web viewing.  Should anyone have need of a full quality
jpg file for any shot, please don't hesitate to ask me for it by
e-mail; I'll be happy to oblige.  Most of the full-quality files are
about 1.5-2 MB in size.

You will not find links to these photos on the Milton Reading Room
website, so please bookmark the URL.  It should also work in this
abbreviated form that is easier to remember:

www.dartmouth.edu/~milton/milton_photos_2004/

All the best,

Tom Luxon