[Milton-L] Milton Help

Jeffrey Shoulson jshoulson at miami.edu
Wed Feb 4 09:52:44 EST 2004

Another book that has yet to be mentioned and is worth a look is Golda
Werman's Milton and Midrash (1995, I think).
Samuel Stollman published a series of articles on Milton and the
Rabbinical tradition, most of them in Milton Studies.
Good luck on your thesis.
Jeffrey Shoulson

On Tuesday, February 3, 2004, at 03:18  PM, jwnn4607 at aol.com wrote:

> I am doing an undergraduate thesis concerning Milton and the
> Rabbinical tradition (with the primary text being Paradise Lost),and
> would greatly appreciate if anyone could suggest some books, articles,
> etc. that would help me. Thank you very much.
>
> Nita Naim

_______________
Jeffrey S. Shoulson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of English
Director, Program in Judaic Studies
5202 University Drive
105 Merrick Building, Rm. 109
Coral Gables, FL 33124-2018