[Milton-L] Milton Help

SARA BEAVER sarebeav at mars.utm.edu
Tue Feb 3 14:48:02 EST 2004

Nita--
I find the online electronic database J-Store (Journal Storage) to be
quite useful in working with any kind of project such as the one you are
pursuing, in finding all kinds of articles which are in full text.  If you
have access to it, it might prove to be a very useful tool.  Also if you
have a compilation of Milton's works, such as the Merritt Hughes edition
or Roy Flannagan's The Riverside Milton, you may want to look in their
bibliographies to see if there's anything worth digging up.  I find this
technique also useful in research. Good luck.
Sara Beaver