[Milton-L] Many thanks

nick dodd zimmermanbronte at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 03:36:14 EST 2004

I am currently touring the UK catching up with
relatives for the festive season, but I wanted to say
thank you to all the people that replied to my
queries.  Following all this up properly is going to
have to wait until I can get to the University library
in Manchester in the New Year, nonetheless I have
really enjoyed reading the responses. I feel
privileged that my questions have received such
illuminating and attentive responses.

So many thanks<
Nick Dodd

PS Entirely unforeseen aspects of the debate about the
Sabbath amused me greatly: my daughter Marlene, who is
now three, was born on a Sunday (but I'm not telling
you anymore than that).