[Milton-L] Re: Travel to :Grenoble Conference--correction

srevard at siue.edu srevard at siue.edu
Wed Dec 22 10:56:29 EST 2004

Alas--this wonderful direction service to Grenoble is a winter service
for the snow bunnies.  Though there is still service Paris to Grenoble
in June, it is by way of Lyon and not nearly so fast or so frequent.

Sorry if I have misled anyone who, like me, wants to y to Grenoble
by way of Paris.  Probably more like six than three hours!

Regrets,

Stella Revard

P.S.  If you are still interested try the website, where you can also
buy tickets on line.