[Milton-L] PL and the Sabbath and classical myth

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Mon Dec 20 10:11:35 EST 2004

Really need to be careful with what some puritan and similar groups call
the Sabbath.  It's really church attendance and the cessation of work on
-Sunday- most the time, although you're right, some groups insisted on
the seventh day.  I'm not sure what Milton would have thought of this,
but this really doesn't sound like him to me.

Jim