[Milton-L] Naming to Command

Duran, Angelica ADuran at cla.purdue.edu
Tue Dec 14 10:54:34 EST 2004

Dear Curt,

I have heard of what you are talking about but do not know the source.  Hopefully, I can remember; but I doubt it because I remember it only in reference to the Roman Catholic practice of selecting a new name when one becomes a "soldier of God" -- with God becoming the commander in chief -- for confirmation, usually in one's late teenage years.

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Assistant Professor
English Department