[Milton-L] IMS8

Dennis Danielson danielso at interchange.ubc.ca
Mon Dec 13 14:25:28 EST 2004

A colleague of mine who spent time in Grenoble early last summer with her
family told me they found it cheapest to buy a round-trip ticket to London
and then, separately, to purchase a cheap return fare from London to Geneva
(NB: not necessarily from Heathrow). From Geneva they rented a car, but
there are also trains, of course. I've checked this out with various online
agencies, and for whatever reason it IS cheaper booking the two
legs/flights separately than putting them all together in a single fare
quotation request.

Dennis Danielson

Dennis R. Danielson
Professor, Department of English