[Milton-L] IMS8

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Mon Dec 13 16:14:03 EST 2004

Who here is going to IMS8?  Any suggestions for a first timer, esp.
regarding decent airfare and hotel prices?  My wife and I want to spend
about a week in Paris before the conference.  Either way, we will see
several of you there, hopefully.

Jim Rovira

PS I'll be presenting a paper on Milton's Areopagitica that argues a bit
(of course) with Stanley Fish.