[Milton-L] CFP: 2005 Conference on John Milton

Duran, Angelica ADuran at cla.purdue.edu
Sun Dec 12 11:14:13 EST 2004

Dear Miltonists,

The due date for the always wonderful Conference on John Milton in Murfreesboro is during the IMS8 in Grenoble, France.  If you are going to IMS8, you might want to mark your calendars to send in papers on June 1 to avoid getting caught in last minute prepartions.

Also, I would like to invite members interested in discussing the publication of specific editions of Milton's works, either in English or in translation, to contact me to see if we might form a panel.  I will be writing a paper tentatively entitled "A Roman Catholic Version of Milton's Hell in the First Spanish Translation of Paradise Lost."

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Assistant Professor
English Department