[Milton-L] Milton conference at UWO this Friday

John Leonard jleonard at uwo.ca
Mon Dec 6 11:59:42 EST 2004

Dear all,

This Friday, 10th December, I shall be hosting a day-long conference on
Milton at the University of Western Ontario.  The title of the conference is
'The Critic in the Garden'.  Most of the papers are by my Graduate Students,
but we also have a visiting speaker, Professor Lynne Greenberg of Hunter
College, CUNY, who will be giving a paper entitled "'Govern'd by a Woman':
Milton's Politics of Queenship".  The conference starts at 10am, and Lynne
will speak at 4pm.  If you are in or near London, Ontario do feel welcome to
come for all or any part.  There will also be a party at my house that
evening to celebrate Milton's brithday.  Further details can be found at
this link:

http://www.uwo.ca/english/miltonconf/poster.htm

Best,

John Leonard