[Milton-L] Milton's grave Ps and a note back to deleuze and

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Mon Apr 26 16:16:54 EDT 2004

Oh, I agree.  It's very much a part of received opinion.  It always pays
to identify, specifically, "received by whom," of course.  And to define
"decay."  Christianity tends to cycle and is now more of a worldwide
phenomena than it has ever been in the past.  I think it's better to
talk about specific "Christianities" than Christianity in general,
though.  Your mention of the "Protestant vision Milton offers us" is a
very good place to start.

Jim